Yesterday's appointment went well. According to my measurements Dr. B said we can expect a baby between 7.5 to 8lbs. Chloe was 7.7 so it seems about our size! Blood pressure and weight is great. Actually lost a pound since my last appoinment! Kevin and I were both shocked for as often as I eat. Baby has turned down so his or her little head is where is should be prior to delivery.
Mornings have been a little rough lately, Tums are my favorite candy and sleep, what's that? Must be getting me ready for more sleepless nights when baby arrives! It's all well worth it though!
We will see Dr. B in a few weeks. I will try and post some new pics this week or next. This weekend will be a busy one! Saturday is a friend of mine from work's sister's wedding. She has asked me to do her hair, her son's girlfriend's and her mother's. It should be a lot of fun! Sunday I think Chloe and I are going to try and make it to Target to register for a few more things for baby!
Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
Love,
Jessica, Kevin, Chloe and Baby
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chloe getting practice
Best Buds
Fun in the Sun
Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!
Who's pregnant?
No comments:
Post a Comment