Wednesday, August 8, 2007

31 - 32 weeks!


So I had another check up today. Dr. B said baby & I are doing great. I have gained a total of 12lbs & baby is in the head-down position and Dr. is hoping it will stay that way. He said I am in the 31st - 32nd week. As of our last appointment he said baby was measuring a bit ahead of schedule. So who knows! As of right now my "planned" last day of work is Sept. 28. However depending on how I feel by then I may continue to work.
Our next appoinment is in 2 weeks, so until then enjoy the rest of summer while it's still here!

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

Jess,
You look great, I can't wait to see you. I think I'm going to be able to come to the shower so we can get some belly shots together! I think the last pictures we took together were at the wedding over two years ago! It's been way too long. Hope your feeling well. Can't wait to find out what it is. Do you have any ideas?
Love,
Emily

Jamie said...

Hi Jessica...

I met you at Emily's wedding, but had heard a lot about you growing up. I got to your blog thru hers. Congrat on your pregnancy! You look great!

Jamie


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?