Sunday, October 14, 2007

Josie's first week!



Josie's first week at home has been a fun one! She is sleeping much more through the night now. She started sleeping in 3 hour chunks Wednesday night, I really can't complain. We only get up once maybe twice a night now! Kevin has gone back to work and now it is just us girls at home. I love it! There is honestly nothing better I would rather be doing. I will have a very difficult time come the new year when I have to go back to work. Until then I will enjoy every second at home with my girls!


Josie has taken her first baths this week too. She definitely has a place in her heart just for Chloe. Josie only does well with Chloe close by. Chloe sits next to her as we hold her in the water. Bath time is a family favorite now.


Thursday Chloe had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Josie and I followed Daddy and Chloe's class on the bus. It was a little chilly that day so we didn't stay for too long. When we got back to the van she woke up and became very fussy. She needed to be fed, changed.... I have been reminded that any trip anywhere requires extra time and planning with a newborn. A simple trip to the grocery store can turn into quite an event!


Josie's birth announcement can be seen at http://www.our365.com/ Just click on web nursery and put in the required info and it should bring up her page.


Thanks for checking in on us!











No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?