Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring is Here!


What an absolutely beautiful weekend! Yesterday Jo went on here first golf outting. It actually went better than I though it was going to. The golf course allows you to bring children as long as they stay in the cart. So Kevin and I met three other guys that he knows from work. It was great, Kevin and I just took turns holding Jo. Chloe of course was a big help too, she would help keep Jo sitting up. We were sweating like crazy! Kevin's thermometer at work outside his cab, in the direct sunlight, read 90 degrees! It was probably realistically between 70 & 80 though. Still again today it is gorgeous! It is so nice to open up the house and get some fresh air inside! This afternoon, yard work! I love the nice weather, but I for sure do not miss all the hard work it brings!




No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?