Last weekend we reached a scorching 103! It was HOT! We went to the lake to cool off. Josie LOVED it! She loved the water! I was worried it would be too cold, but she had a blast! It turned into a little game. She would sit on the shore and pick up all the rocks..... which of course went straight to her mouth! So I sat next to her throwing them all back into the water saying "Yucky!"
Since then it has cooled off. Back into the 50's and 60's with rain! Go figure.
The cool weather is a relief though. Josie didn't do too well out in the heat. Her eyes were itchy, her eyes watered.... she was pretty miserable.
Poor Chlo had pictures for t-ball and a game last weekend when it was so hot too. She's a trooper though!
This weekend is Memorial Day weekend and my birthday is Saturday (my last year in the 20's!!!). So I am looking forward to spending some time with Kev, the girls and my Mom. Monday Kevin and I are both off so it will be nice to have a day at home together for a change!
2 comments:
Jess,
Happy Birthday, sorry I missed calling you yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve the best for everything you do. I'll try and call you when we get back from San Antonio, it's been way too long, we need to catch up!
Hi Jess! Happy belated birthday!!! I loved the video clip you sent of "Apple Blueberry." It was so incredibly cute I watched it 5 times. I love the face Jo makes when the tartness hits her tongue. She is so ridiculously adorable. You certainly do make beatuiful babies. So it just occurred to me that Jo and Chloe will be able to read the blog and all of the comments as they get older. They will get to see what we write when they are just little people. That is so cool. I am going to try to post comments more so that they can always scroll back and see what their long distance Auntie V has to say!
Post a Comment