Ok this is it. The final trimester! I had some time off from work over the fourth so I was able to get caught up on some much needed rest and I also got a few things done around the house. Kevin put the new trim up around the perimeter of baby's room this week. It looks great. Now I can start to move some furniture in! Right now there is a changing table, rocking chair (that was Kevin's grandfather's) and a bassinet in the baby's room that will be moved out and into our bedroom when baby arrives. Hopefully this weekend I will get baby's crib out of the garage and set up. I am also hoping to find a cute rug for the center of the floor and then we just need to find a dresser!
When dropping Chloe off today at Joni's, her daycare provider, she gave me our first little something for baby! Diapers!!! Her daughter Tanna gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Bodee and Huggies just don't fit him right so she sent them to me! Thanks Tanna! When I held one up I realized I had forgotten how tiny they come!
This is all starting to set in and it is so exciting!
...& the count-down begins!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment