So I had another doctor appointment yesterday. Dr. said again anytime now... I am dilated to 2cm. When I was pregnant with Chloe I was dilated to 2 cm for weeks, so I am getting kind of discouraged. My doctor leaves Saturday for 2 weeks and if we go into labor then, there is a chance we may not be able to deliver at our preferred hospital depending on where the on-call Dr. is. I am saying lots of prayers and trying to stay positive. Tomorrow I have ANOTHER baby shower that my co workers are having for me and that should be a great time.
Next week I am scheduled to see one of the midwives at the Dr. office since my Dr. will be gone. Until then check back, maybe we'll have a little miracle happen before then!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chloe getting practice
Best Buds
Fun in the Sun
Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!
Who's pregnant?
No comments:
Post a Comment