Monday, September 24, 2007

We're Still ONE piece!

For those of you that check this site to see if anything has happened yet, you haven't missed a thing! Friday I stayed home from work. I really did not feel well and my shower that was scheduled has been rescheduled for after baby arrives. I am definitely becoming very uncomfortable. Last night I thought might have been it. I was in tears. I was having some really good contractions for about 3 hours and then everything eventually stopped. It is getting hard to distinguish when it is going to really be time. At least I fgured it out this time before making Kevin drive me all the way to the hospital late at night! So at this point I am guessing by the pain it should be right around the corner, but I am definitely not holding my breath! I am in absolutely no hurry, my doctor is already gone for China and I have even more things popping up at work that need to be addressed before I leave so I have plenty going on!

I will post any updates as they come! Have a great week!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?