Wednesday, September 26, 2007

6 years ago...

6 years ago TODAY was Chloe's due date! Chloe ended up coming a week late. October 3rd! I just thought that would be so amazingly crazy had this one been born today. Our first ultrasound with this one said Oct. 3rd for the due date and how crazy, what a sign if it was born today...

Kevin's youngest brother Greg's birthday is Friday. I just remember going to one of his football games on his birthday (6 years ago) when I was pregnant with Chloe and it was the day I think my amniotic fluid started to leak. We probably could have had Chloe on his birthday and didn't because I wasn't sure what the heck was going on... So maybe we'll get him this time!

So I had an appointment this morning with one of the midwives at my Dr.'s office. She was great. She really spent some time just talking with both Kevin and I. She gave us our "paperwork" that we need to bring when we go to the hospital. It just has all of my info that they should need right away. Allergies, blood type, etc.

We have made some progress since last week which at least makes all the pain I have experiencing worth it. We are now dialated to 3cm and are 50% effaced. Cervical checks like the one I had today can sometimes stimulate labor pains so we'll just continue to play the game we have gotten so good at..."the waiting game!"

Friday is my last day of work. I am then looking forward to spending some down time with Kevin and Chloe. Next Wednesday is Chloe's birthday and my next appointment, so until then unless we have a little surprise... Have another great week!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?