Friday, September 7, 2007

Chloe's 1st day











Chloe started kindergarten Wednesday! My time flies! My baby is growing up so fast! She did great! She was very brave when we dropped her off and I cried. Thank God I had Kevin with me or I would have been a basket case! When I picked her up after class she was all smiles! She made a new friend named Nicholas, just like her cousin she told us! She said her new school is awesome!

Wednesday afternoon I had a check up with Dr. B. He said everything looks great. He said baby's head has dropped and it can happen any time now! I can't wait! We are officially ready whenever baby is. Wednesday afternoon we also got a carseat, thanks Jer & Kristin, which was the very last thing we needed for our trip home with baby. So I see Dr.B every week now, so check back next week for another update!




No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?