Friday Kevin called me at work from home to ask what I ordered from Staples. I was just like "Oh great... I probably put my home address on something that was suppose to be delivered at work!" So I just told him I would deal with it when I got home and he took off to go help a friend do some work. So after work I had to run by the house to get paperwork for the DMV (nothing like renewing plates on the very last day!) and I left Chloe in the car, ran in and ripped into the boxes to see what I had done. It wasn't what I had done, but what Kevin's mother and sister did! There were two boxes filled with baby gifts! Since they could not make it to the shower my mom had for me Saturday the 25th they had one for me in Chicago on the 25th! They actually had a shower for us with all of the family without us! They made invitations and video taped the whole thing! I have never been so touched! I laughed so hard, thanks to Aunt Donna's jokes and of course cried my eyes out! I miss everyone soooo much! It is something I will cherish for many years and can't wait to show this baby the wonderful family it has been blessed with!
Thank you to all of you! You never fail to amaze me! I am truly so lucky to be a part of this family!
Love you!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment