I had another appointment yesterday and the Dr. asked me what I was waiting for!? Everything is looking great. He is gussing baby is already 7 lbs and said we may gain another 1/2 lb if that. It can truly be anyday now! He said, " Ok I give you the next 168 hours to do this! Except for the 24 hours Sunday."
I of course asked what Sunday was and he is taking his daughter to college at OSU! So okay, not Sunday... He also said sometime before the 22nd would be nice since he is leaving for China for over a week and I guess he doesn't seem to think we'll make it to October! I really want this Dr. to deliver our baby but we'll see what happens!
Ok, any old-wives tales lets hear 'em! We are ready for baby!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chloe getting practice
Best Buds
Fun in the Sun
Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!
Who's pregnant?
1 comment:
Get in the bedroom honey, I've heard that works the best. Just make sure Kev's home! Can't wait to hear the news of the arrival!
Post a Comment