Thursday, March 6, 2008

5 Months!

Yesterday Josie turned 5 months old! I can't believe it! She is rolling over more often now that she has gotten the hang of it and she loves to talk as all girls do! She has really found her voice! She is 100% bottle fed now. I would have liked to nurse a little longer, but she was ready to move on. Since I have been back to work and she started bottle feeding, she has gotten so used to it. It would frustrate her more than anything whenever I would try and nurse her. She is still sleeping in her bassinet in our room, but will be making the move into her own room in her crib soon. I am reading The Lull-A-Baby Sleep Plan. It is a method I think we will use. Rather than the cry-it-out method, this method does not involve hysterical tantrums. It's alll about teaching them to soothe themselves into sleep so when they wake in the middle of the night they can go back to sleep. It's interesting so far. I like it. I tried this method a couple times last weekend when putting her down for a nap and it seems to work for Jo. So now I just need to be more consistant and do the same at night.
We have been very busy and sick since my last update. Kevin and I both came down with horrible colds. Luckily neither one of the girls have gotten it! We thought Jo was Monday when she was with our neighbors, but she seems okay now. I think she is definitely teething. She is constantly chewing on her fist. I think that's also why she has been so cranky lately and had some more tummy troubles. Teething just messes everything up! She just noticed her tongue too. It's hysterical, she makes a funny noise while she continuously sticks out her tongue!

Speaking of teeth, Chloe has her first loose teeth. She is so excited for the tooth fairy. Chloe is growing up so fast! I swear she went from 6 to 16 over night this week. We now have kindergarten boys calling the house!

Last weekend we went to a reptile show at a hotel in Eugene. Look at the size of that turtle, it's bigger than Jo!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?