Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Got the ball rolling... Or Josie!

For those of you that don't already know... (or receive my exciting e-mail this morning) Jo rolled over! Jo woke up about 4:45 this morning so we just got up. Turned on some coffee, I worked out, she bounced... I put her in her crib to change her out of her pj's and wet diaper... Well in between diapers she peed all over! So I wiped her clean, layed down a blanket on the floor, put her down and as I was changing her crib sheet she rolled towards my leg! Rolled completely over! I kept saying "You did it!" She looked at me like I did what Mom?

So here she goes...Onto bigger and better things, Oh the Places You'll Go...

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?