Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy's Precious Moments



This Mother's Day was precious. We didn't get to do everything Kevin had planned. He was SO sick with stomach flu that we have all had. It was a great day though. Since Kevin and I never get to share the same weekends, even though he was sick it was so nice to bum around, be lazy, watch movies... We bought Wii for all of us on Friday so we had fun playing that too!

Kevin and the girls got me a beautiful orchid plant and a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage! My first EVER. I have never had a massage before. I am SOOOOOO excited!
So thank you to my family, not just for a wonderful Mother's Day, but for EVERYDAY. I love you with all of my heart. I would not give up any sleepless nights, dirty diapers, or temper tantrums for anything in the world. You shower me with so many special moments everyday that I will remember forever! I am so fortunate to be the mommy I am!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?