Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gettin' Around





Josie has figured out how to 'get around'. Not crawl but 'get around'. While laying on her stomach she pushes herself backwards across the floor. We have wood floors through the house so it makes this move pretty easy... She also can manuever her little bottom kind of sideways across the floor too. She starts sitting on her bottom, leans forward onto her hands and then kind of swings her bottom to the side.... So far wants nothing to do with the traditional 'crawl'. The closest she gets is when she gets on all fours (her hands and knees) and then pushes her bottom straight up in the air while standing on her toes! As you can see from above, she gets into major trouble in her walker!

Chloe has her last day of school today! My baby is moving onto 1st grade, I can't believe it! Last weekend she finished up t-ball and we have football registration this weekend!
Kevin is still golfing every Thursday & is as usual, busy with his MANY projects.
I just try and keep up!

We just keep going, and going, and going...

1 comment:

Jeff and Genevieve said...

What is that crazy little Jo doing to your plant! I guess she doesn't like the fact that it dangles. :)
Congratulations to Chloe on a great baseball season! Now it's football time!! I cannot WAIT to see pictures of that. Go Chloe! Dont forget the head-butt move I showed you (works every time)!
Aunt V


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?