I can't believe it! Josie is already 1! We celebrated with Kevin's family that came in from Chicago. His mom, dad, sister, our nephews Dominick and Nicholas and my niece Francesca. Mike Chrissy's husband was only able to come Friday - Sunday. Short trip, but it was really great to see him. We had a great time. They arrived last Wednesday and left our house Monday afternoon to fly out of Portland early Tuesday morning. So they were here for Chloe's 7th birthday too. We did everything from the coast, wineries, target shooting, a football game, Build-A-Bear... and of course birthday parties for each of the girls. Chloe's birthday we had chocolate cupcakes that all the cousins got to decorate... & a princess party for Jo with a big pink cake.... Chloe got an iPod and lots of clothes.... Josie got baby dolls! Even after getting 2 babies of her own she still fought her cousin Francesca for her baby! Josie is a spoiled brat. I will be the first to admit it. She also is walking all over! Walking is definitely her preferred method of transportation! Watch out!
We had a fun filled week. Made me realize how much I miss the family but also how I have grown very accostomed to our easy going life.... Mom loves to go, go, go and shop, shop, shop! (Kevin was so thrilled!) We love and miss you all!!!!
Will post more when I have some more time. Until next time enjoy the changing leaves, warm sweaters and hot chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment