Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Girly Girl

Josie has definitely become my girly girl, unlike Chloe my tomboy! I feel like I have one of each! Josie's favorite toy is her baby. If you say Jo where is your baby? She crawls over to it saying Bey Bey... She then picks it up and with her mouth wide open going AAAAAHHHHH she lays a wet one on it. It's hysterical. She is also a typical female, as she never stops talking. She is very vocal! She just started to play slo-mo peek-a-boo. She puts her hands on her face, slowly pulls them away from her face and says BOWWWWWW (like bowtie). She loves to give kisses too. She will either just lean into your lips going mmmmmmm and then snaps her head back and laughs or she blows kisses.... She will put her hand flat over her mouth as she again goes mmmmm and quickly pulls her hand out in front of her. She is such a character! If you ask if she's hungry or want nummies.... She goes mmmmmmmmm. Ask her any other questions she just shakes her head from side to side saying no. Oh, if you tell her No, No.... She will point back at you saying Nun, Nun, Nun almost grunting. Or tell her Hot! She holds out her hand fingers spread way apart and she goes HAH and then blows!

So this week we found out Kevin's family (Mom, Dad, Sister, Her Husband, my 2 nephews and niece) will all be here next Wednesday! We are VERY excited! However tons needs to be done before their arrival! Somehow I will find a way to get everything done.... Between, football practices, Dr. appointments, a football game, work and school.... CRAZINESS! I have been a total MAD woman the last couple days! I will do what I can and what I can't I am simply not going to worry about! Life is too short! I am so looking forward to soaking up every minute up with family, its been almost 2 years since we have seen them! My niece that was born about 3 weeks after Jo I have never even met & they have never met Jo! It will be a very fun and emotional week I am sure!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?