It was sad to see him go, we have had a blast! The night before last was amazing. We sat around with beer and guitars in hand as we all sang and laughed together for hours! We love you Greggo, 'til you and Kevin can play Blackbird together again, keep in touch!
This week I also started a Biggest Loser Challenge with a few girls from work. The contest is district wide. I am not sure how many teams, but there's tons of enthusiasm in the air! Starting yesterday the 17th until May 12th I am one hard core Dieting Sassy Chick! (DSC - District Service Center is what that normally stands for....but for now has another meaning!) So I am not like enormous or anything, but I figure when I try to keep up with eating well and exercise on my own I don't do so well, but if I know there are people depending on me I can do this for them! (I know that's terribke, but realistic!) So hopefully I will be at least 15lbs lighter by my 30th birthday, May 24th!
So 'til then, lots of veggies and not so many beers! :)
1 comment:
It is so freaky how similar Greg and Kevin look in that last picture!!! I never noticed it before. I also thought Kevin and Jeff looked the most alike but not anymore. We have that same farm animal book. Belle doesn't know how to get her hands where she wants them to go yet, but I know that will be her favorite when she can figure it out.
Post a Comment