So it has been MONTHS since my last update.... We have been sooooo crazy busy. Work, school, Chloe's baseball, my own crazy work out schedule......now that its spring yard work..... Busy Busy Busy.....Both of the girls are doing great. Kevin hard at work and bear hunting, Mommy working hard at losing weight.
Chloe is doing GREAT in school, just had her 1st baseball game (Go Angels!) this Thursday. Coach pitch this year. Chloe is strong at short stop and also does well at second. She is doing GREAT in school, as usual. I seriously couldn't ask for anything better, we were blessed with both of our girls.
Josie is 29 lbs & red hot. She just goes and goes. She's quite the little hair pulling, button pressing angel. New words include, Uppa (Up), Beeeeee (Blankeee), Peeeeeeeezzzzz(Please), Sissseeeee (Sissy), Da-eeee(Daddy), DeeDee (Chihuahua Daisy) ....& clearly says Puppy, mommy....and are you ready?????? Shit, Yup. That's right. SHIT. Daddy thinks is hilarious. Go figure, Anyone that knows Kevin....
Kevin has actually worked the entire month of April, 1st time in months. Kevin also coaches Chloe's baseball team. It has consumed our weeks, practice Monday, Wednesday & games Thursdays and Saturdays. He has also started bear hunting. Bear season opened April 1st. Nothing yet, but hoping for a big record - breaking one this year.
&
My 30th is 1 month from today. D-Day is May 24th. I have taken turning 30 as an opportunity for some major life changes. I have lost 14 pounds since Febuary 17th, working out like a mad woman (totally addicted) and eating right. I have my first 10K tomorrow morning! I am psyched! My goal is 20 lbs by my birthday. Then hopefully another 10 sometime after that.
All in all, we are doing well.
Will post more pictures soon....
Love the Malms....
Chloe is doing GREAT in school, just had her 1st baseball game (Go Angels!) this Thursday. Coach pitch this year. Chloe is strong at short stop and also does well at second. She is doing GREAT in school, as usual. I seriously couldn't ask for anything better, we were blessed with both of our girls.
Josie is 29 lbs & red hot. She just goes and goes. She's quite the little hair pulling, button pressing angel. New words include, Uppa (Up), Beeeeee (Blankeee), Peeeeeeeezzzzz(Please), Sissseeeee (Sissy), Da-eeee(Daddy), DeeDee (Chihuahua Daisy) ....& clearly says Puppy, mommy....and are you ready?????? Shit, Yup. That's right. SHIT. Daddy thinks is hilarious. Go figure, Anyone that knows Kevin....
Kevin has actually worked the entire month of April, 1st time in months. Kevin also coaches Chloe's baseball team. It has consumed our weeks, practice Monday, Wednesday & games Thursdays and Saturdays. He has also started bear hunting. Bear season opened April 1st. Nothing yet, but hoping for a big record - breaking one this year.
&
My 30th is 1 month from today. D-Day is May 24th. I have taken turning 30 as an opportunity for some major life changes. I have lost 14 pounds since Febuary 17th, working out like a mad woman (totally addicted) and eating right. I have my first 10K tomorrow morning! I am psyched! My goal is 20 lbs by my birthday. Then hopefully another 10 sometime after that.
All in all, we are doing well.
Will post more pictures soon....
Love the Malms....
No comments:
Post a Comment