Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summertime!


The last few months have been crazy! Chloe finished the first grade with flying colors, Josie came barreling into ‘the terrible twos’, Kevin has been keeping busy with work and all his typical projects. I kept busy with mono, a sinus infection and an eye infection for a couple weeks in June….
We’re all well now, (knock on wood) and enjoying summer. We just took a little vacation over the fourth. We went to Loon Lake for 4 days, came back to Cottage Grove for a day, then back to the coast to do some perch fishing, then to Wildlife Safari…
We have also been spending quite a bit of time at the lake with our friends the Barkers. Weekends full of good friends, drink, boating, sunshine and water sports! It doesn’t get any better!
Last Saturday I had my first race since I was sick with mono. It was only a 5K, but I noticed how exhausted I was after! I am recovering as fast as I possibly can, I do not have time for sickness! I am starting to train for the ‘Run the Dam Loop’ race which is a 15K around the Cottage Grove Lake. I am excited and hoping I will be able to achieve a good time.
Summer is flying by, Josie and Chloe are constantly fighting and I am ready to pull my hair out of my head and send Chloe back to school. I never thought I would say that…. Now I know why parents are always happy to see the beginning of the school year in sight! Then come the fall Chloe will be playing football again. Mitey Mites this year! Josie has turned into a very strong willed little girl! She talks tons and is just hysterical to watch carry on in her own little language!
We are hoping to take some more camping trips this summer on the weekends Kevin is laid off and just enjoy every little quarrel and kiss with the girls that we can! I will try to be better about updates….Until I ran into Joni I didn’t realize people still check our blog!

1 comment:

Timm Family said...

I check your blog too! I love to hear all the updates and see pictures of the girls, they grow up so fast! Now that we're moving back to Portland, we'll have to get together more, we miss you guys!


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?