.jpg)
Chloe is in 2nd grade this year! Had her first day Wednesday. The highlight of the day was being in 2nd grade (not 1st) and being able to have chocolate milk EVERYDAY if they so choose! Unlike when you are in first grade you can only choose chocolate milk on Fridays! Other than that recess is still the favorite time of the day....Chloe's teacher is one spoke very highly of by the administrators I work with. Her name is Mrs. Molly Northrup.
We have been soooo incredibley super duper busy..... School....work...football practice.....more work ....more football crap.....ahhhhhhhhh!
So Kevin is head coaching Chloe's football team, just took on a new position at work as a millwright at Weyerhaeuser.... I am working like crazy at the school district office (beginning of the school year=CRAZY!), Josie is starting to potty train....
I am so tired my eyes are crossing as I type.
Life is good, love family, love fall...GO BEARS.....
Hope to have for an update sometime soon!
With love,
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment