Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Days






We have been go, go, go lately but a few things going on in my life have helped me take a step back and realize how precious everyday is. A friend of mine that is a breast cancer surviver of 3 years, had a masectomy and recontruction, was just diagnosed with leukemia. So sad, I often take my days for granted. Complaining about being tired and too busy. THANK YOU GOD for that! If that's the worse I have right now, I can handle that!

Another sad event, my father's wife left him and then was served divorce papers last week. Again, its unfortunate its only when these things happen that I open my eyes and realize what I have. I am so blessed to be married to you Kevin, all the petty things I get down on you for are not important! I LOVE YOU. I love you Chloe and Jo. I love you Mom, Dad, the whole Malmstedt clan, and all my friends. Thank you Lord for another hectic day, keep 'em coming!

On a fun note, we went to our very first Oregon Ducks football game this weekend! What a blast! We tailgated with some great friends, jello-shots and good food! During the game we enjoyed our over-priced hot chocolate. Both girls loved the big-game experience. Chloe just sat there and took it all in with big eyes and a huge smile. Josie just kept yelling, "Donald Duck!!!" as the mascot ran the field. It was hysterical! Dad came with and enjoyed his FIRST big game ever! He had a great time. I thought he would be ready to go before us, I was wrong! We were calling him and Sandy (a friend's mom) over and over on their phones! It was late, cold and we wanted to beat traffic. Go figure!

The Ducks played Arizona State Sun Devils and won!


Now we're back to the same old, GO BEARS!!!! They play Phili this next weekend. We are hoping they'll play better than how they have been!

Chloe plays at Autzen (Ducks stadium) next weekend so I will post more pictures then!

TTFN (TaTa for now!!)



No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?