Saturday, May 12, 2007

Glamour Shots!


Baby's first pictures! The top picture is baby's dancing feet and the second is a profile picture looking at the left side of it's body. Baby is laying down. It's head is in the lower right corner. If you look closely you can see baby's left eye socket, nose, mouth and chin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,
Thanks for posting the ultrasound photo of Baby Malmstead!

Maybe it's because I don't have kids, but I cannot see anything! Damn....! I think I see a foot? I dont know though I don't want to send you a message "OH it looks so pretty" or "I see it!" Cuz I'd be lying :( But it was nice get an update!

LUV you Happy Mothers day !!!!


Luv Kim


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?