I have been able to feel baby move for the last few weeks now. Baby has just got big enough so he/she can be felt from the outside world! Last night sitting at our friends' house baby was very active and I had Kevin place his hand on me. For the first time he was able to feel baby! It was very exciting.
Apparently I am growing more now. I am starting to really look pregnant. There is one particular couple of friends we are with frequently. Over the last month or so every time I see their daughter she asks how baby is. Yesterday when I showed up she runs up and says, "You're bigger!"
Well, hi to you too! It was sweet. I am really beginning to realize this is happening for real this time! No matter how enormous I end up, it will all be worth it!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chloe getting practice
Best Buds
Fun in the Sun
Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!
Who's pregnant?
No comments:
Post a Comment