I am terrible, just about another month has gone by since my last update. We have just been super busy. I also had to get my computer fixed, honestly my main reason for not keeping up! Josie is doing great! Her first Thanksgiving was filled with lots of friends, family and good food! We celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom and sister the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and then my dad, stepmom and their friends on Thanksgiving Day. Josie has had a few other firsts like her first movie! We took the girls to see Enchanted with their Auntie Carolyn. Quite the princess movie for our little princess! Jo slept through just about the whole movie. Daddy got up to go the bathroom, walk around and pout throughout the movie. Fairytale princess movies are not for daddy, but too bad for him he is still outnumbered in our house! Go girls!
We have a new addition to our house. HIS name is Rocky. He is a pure bred Border Collie. We were hesitant getting another dog, but Chloe grew up with our weimaraner Sherry and the relationship between the two is precious. It is also said having a pet in the house can help prevent allergies. It was a sign when we found out when he was born. October 1st! So Rocky is the first, Chloe is the 3rd, and Jo is the 5th. October is our lucky month!
Josie also had her first debut in the newspaper! I had submitted a picture of Chloe and Jo earlier in the month and had completely forgotten about it until Dawn called and said, "The girls are in the paper!"
At first I had no idea what she was talking about. I had seriously had forgotten I had sent it in! I guess lack of sleep has gone straight to my head!
I got the CUTEST gift from my very best girfriend Kim and her mom Bonnie. It was a diaper cake, so creative! It is honestly the perfect baby shower gift! It is made up of tiers of diapers you can make it as big or small as you'd like! Then you can attach just about anything you want to to it. Bottles, binkies, outfits... I think I will make one for every baby shower now! Thanks so much Kim and Bonnie!
Josie has also chosen her Godparents, Jeremy and Kristin Malmstedt! Aka Uncle 'Juice' and Aunt Kristin! They live in Florida with their baby, dog Heidi. Both Uncle Juice and Aunt Kristin were soooo excited and honored to be Josie's Godparents. Next on the schedule are the baptism classes! They will be out for a visit in March for a Malmstedt brothers' weekend and they will finally meet Josie! We can't wait!
Josie will be 2 months this week! My how time flies! We are looking forward to seeing how much this little girl has grown!
This week my girlfriend Kim is coming to Oregon! So I will write after that! So until next time, stay warm!
1 comment:
Jess,
You're puppy is so cute! You are a brave one for having a newborn and a puppy at the same time. Brian and I always said that we were going to do that so they could grow up together, but I'm so glad we didn't. I had so many frustrations with Brody as a puppy, I couldn't do it with a baby. The picture of the heart is the leaves is so sweet, did Kevin do that for you? And of course Chloe and Josie are adorable as ever. Thanks for the update. I'll call you soon so we can set up a time to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment