Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!



New Year's Eve was great. We had a nice quiet night at home just us. We had crab and shrimp, some champagne... Chloe had some sparkling cider. At midnight we took the girls outside to set off some small fireworks, bang on pots and pop the champagne.
2008 has been a busy one. I returned to work the 7th. It has been an adjustment for all of us. Monday our retired neighbors watched the girls and Kevin has them Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday... & so far so good! The neighbors loved having the girls and Kevin has done a GREAT job as MR. MOM! I don't have anyone for Fridy, so I think I will bring Jo to work with me for a half day while Chloe is at school.
Hopefully things will all settle down and come together soon!


No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?