Monday, January 14, 2008

Look what I can do!

Last week actually went better than I expected it would be once I went back to work! Kevin plays a great Mr. Mom and I think his time with the girls is good for all of them. We are very fortunate that the girls get so much time with both mommy and daddy. When I was home Saturday and Sunday I think they both missed Kevin more than usual. After spending so much time with him Tues - Thurs they were sad when daddy had to go to work. Funny story... I am posting this so I can remember this when the girls are older... I got home from work Thursday and Kevin and Chloe were ready to bolt out the door. I guess Jo had been a handful that day... Kevin was getting ready to leave when Chloe shouts, "Wait, what about my lunch I'm hungry!"
Kevin felt sooooo bad. He was busy with the baby and Chloe just went about playing that they both forgot! We all laughed about that one. Kevin cares for the girls very well, he just hasn't gotten the multi-tasking down yet! :)
Work proposed a schedule to make my life easier for me. I only am scheduled 6 hours a day, 30 a week. So rather than work Mon - Fri for 6 hours each day, I can work Monday - 6 hours and Tues- Thur 8 hours (when Kev is home). Off on Fridays then! So I would only have a four day week and the girls would only have to be outside of our home for 1 day (Mondays). I love my job! It was very difficult to come back, leaving the girls and all, but I couldn't ask for a better job to come back to!
Josie has started picking up a few of her toys and putting them in her mouth. She is also so close to rolling over already! She has definitely started teething. :( This is no fun. Chloe got some of her teeth early too so it's not too surprising. Jo is a drool monster! We have had to use some all-natural teething tablets that seem to help a lot and Tylenol once and awhile too. We are STILL working on getting this one to sleep on her own in her bassinet. The retired couple next door that has been watching them has noticed it too. EVERYTIME she is set down she wakes up! Ever since the day she was born this girl will not sleep on her own! I remember the first night in the hospital I just wanted to cry I was SO tired. After being in labor through the night before and then having this precious perfect little girl that would wake up everytime I put her in her bassinet... I really am not complaining! I would rather forever have sleepless nights than to never have this miracle at all!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?