Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Picture Perfect Baby

On the go! Little scooter


Caitlin
I swear we can not stop taking pictures of this girl! I want to capture every moment! We can not believe how big she already is and how much she changes every day! Yesterday I printed the whole blog and started putting together a book. I wish I would have done this for Chloe. Thank goodness for technology. This will be an awesome way to remember all Jo's firsts!


I can't believe I forgot to mention it, but Jo started laughing almost 3 weeks ago! It is just the cutest thing! I think just hearing it would put a smile on anyone's face.

Last night we had an American Idol play date night! Our friends Tricia and Eric have a little girl Caitlin that is 8 1/2 months old. She is the sweetest thing. Chloe was playing with dominoes and Caitlin was all over it! They have wood floors just like we do and I was kind of worried that when Jo gets old enough that she may not like them but Caitlin cruises! She kept going after Chloe, it was hysterical! She does this army crawl. She just uses her hands and arms to pull her across the floor. I think Chloe is in for it once Jo is mobile!

We were there for dinner and a show so I made sure to bring Jo's cereal and pj's. She ate right before we did and Tricia was impressed with how well Jo ate from a spoon. That's my girl! We even tried Caitlin's high chair. We usually feed Jo in her bouncer. She is not quite ready for the high chair. We sat her upright and stuffed a blanket around her, but she just got frustrated.

The rest of the night went just as if we were at home. Which is just how I need it to go! We have really been trying to keep the girls on the same nighttime routine. It went so well, hopefully we'll do it again soon!

No comments:


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?