

Unfortunately when examined Dr. found that her little private girl parts had actually fused together. She is seriously peeing though a pin hole. I didn't even know that could happen. I was terrified. Numerous things can cause this to happen. Such as diaper rash, or any irritatant where it causes or a fiborous tissue to form. It can actually seal shut. She should be just fine though. Dr. prescribed a topical estrogen hormone cream. Thank goodness for insurance! $118, with insurance only $30!
She also had to get another 4 shots! Poor baby. When she was first stuck her sweet face scrunched up, turned bright red and she didn't even take a breath or let out a cry until she was stuck with the fourth shot! It was awful! Right after I immediately picked her up, held her tight and she calmed down right away. She happily went right into her carseat (which she never does as she hates being in her carseat!), chugged her bottle and went to sleep and slept the whole ride home. Once we got home I gave her some Tylenol to make sure she was comfortable, but last night was still pretty rough. She didn't sleep much from about midnight until I had to get up for work around 5:30. She was all smiles once we got out of bed though!
She is getting VERY close to rolling over! She almost did yesterday on the table in the exam room! Of course trying to roll towards her reflection in the mirror!
She also loves her new Jumperoo! Since she figured out what to do, she bounces like crazy! It is very entertaining to watch, I laugh out loud and Chloe enjoys jumping at the same time! It's hysterical!
Today we have a parent teacher conference with Chloe's teacher. I am sure she will get rave reviews!
We are so proud of both of our growing girls!
Here are a couple videos. One is from a couple months ago, Josie's first laughs (I had sneezed and she thought it was hysterical!) and the one with the girls jumping is from yesterday! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment