Kevin came back to the office with Jo and had breakfast with me. It was really sweet. That night we went out for mexican for Dawn's birthday. It was fun, but for the first time I actually wanted to stay home and eat for Mom had gotten us Lou Malnati's pizza for Valentine's Day! Yummmmm! Thanks Mom!
This last weekend was fun. I had 4 days off because of President's Day. Got some things done around the house but more importantly took the girls for a few walks and trips to the park. We had beautiful weather. Since I have really been noticing how quickly time flies and how precious my time is with the girls is I have been trying to take advantage of every minute!
Oh! We got some great news on Valentine's Day! Our sister-in-law Genevieve and Kevin's brother Jeff are pregnant! This is a huge surprise to all of us, but especially the mommy and daddy-to-be! She is due in October too! So that will make 4 babies in October! Chloe, Jo, cousin Frankie and this lil one! We are so happy for you guys! You will make great parents!!!!
Jo is still working on rolling over and getting so close! I just hope I am around when it happens! Last night we went out and bought Jo her very own high chair! I can't believe how big she's getting! I don't know where the time has gone! Chloe had fun feeding her her cereal, check out what a great big sister she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment