Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cherish Every Day


Last night as Kevin and I were sitting around, watching TV with the girls, it occured to me how lucky I am to have the family I do. I see Kevin, such a loving and gentle father, I am so proud to have you as my husband and the father of our beautiful girls. Our wedding anniversary is Saturday. 5 years. I feel like he has always been a part of my life and I can't imagine it without him. Thank you God for everything you have blessed me, my family and my friends with.

Jo will be baptized Easter Sunday during mass. It will be a another special day we will remember for the rest of our lives.
To all of our family and friends we love you and miss the ones we don't get to see.






1 comment:

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

You do have a beautiful family and they are blessed with a wonderful mom and wife. Happy Anniversary a little early. Hopefully you will get some time just the two of you to celebrate. I know you have crazy schedules and are probably looking forward to some time just the two of you.


Chloe getting practice

Best Buds

Fun in the Sun

Sisters - Best Friends, Together Again!

Who's pregnant?